Monday, May 31, 2010

Waredaca

So just for the record, I think I have the most amazing horse in the entire world. Had so much fun this weekend at Waredaca, and Jester was a SUPERSTAR.

I want to thank all of the Waredaca volunteers and staff for putting the show together. It really was great. We did the Training/Novice division, which I recomend to anyone thinking to move up. So, Jester warmed up for dressage amazingly. Went into the ring and rocked it with a 35.5 putting us behind a 3 way tie for the lead with a score of 35. Stadium was so much fun, its been a while since I've jumped a Training stadium course. We had one rail, but it was just a small error of inexperience. He was an absolute star for everything else. Cross Country was a blast. Clean and fast. Overall great day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuQrWF-2lBA

No comments:

Post a Comment